Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We're looking for a top talented Java Developer to join our leading core team!
Business critical applications, Message brokers, Cloud, Continuous delivery, infinite scale, highly demanding and motivating environment, Evolving into new technologies like kafka, hazelcast and noSQL are a quick taste of what we have to offer.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Design, develop and maintain high performance, distributed, business critical applications in the online transactions & payments field.
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches in the acquiring services field.
- Solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment.
- At least 3 years of Java design and development (server side) - A must.
- At least 2 years developing high performance, business critical & always-up server-side applications- A must.
- Good technical skills with deep understanding of the development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices- A must.
- Ability to execute end to end from design to implementation- A must.
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS - A must.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines - A must.
- Very good English skills - A must.
- AWS, Kafka, Mongo, Cassandra, Docker, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, HazelCast - Big Advantage.
- Good understanding of JVM Internals – Big Advantage.