Are you packing your bags? In early April, many players in the worldwide Fintech industry will gather in Copenhagen for Money 20/20. This conference concentrates on the disruptive opportunities and challenges the payments and financial services industry faces. We are excited that Credorax will participate in this Money20/20 event on the heels of our recent successes – including the last Money20/20 conference, held in Las Vegas in late 2015.
Fun: Are You Ready for Some ‘Acquiring Darts’?
We wanted to make Money20/20’s first trip to Europe outstanding! A large group of attendees from payment companies, banks and merchants from all over the world will be there, in a natural expansion from Money20/20’s flagship event in Las Vegas. Our touch is a fun game to allow attendees to learn about the agile, “smart acquiring” experience Credorax brings to the table.
Team: Credorax + arvato Financial Solutions + Computop
We are proud to bring a large Credorax delegation to the inaugural European Money20/20, including our CEO, Igal Rotem. We will be sharing a booth with Computop’s Andre Malinowski and arvato Financial Solutions’ Marco Jostes.
Expertise: Panel Discussion and More
We always look forward to Money20/20 and not only because it’s so much fun. It is also great opportunity for us to meet our partners and learn about the latest industry trends straight from the source, as well as sharing our views on the payment industry’s challenges and solutions.
Igal Rotem (see his welcome video here), our CEO, will discuss Cross-border disruption, challenges and opportunities, together with C-level personnel from Global Payments Inc., Saxo Payments and ONPEX. Add it to your calendar!
To give you a taste of what Credorax is doing and what Igal is going to share at the panel and with you at the Credorax booth, we wanted to briefly explain the challenges to the industry that Credorax identified back in 2013 — and how we are tackling them.
Credorax has evolved into a Global, Digital Acquiring Bank focused on the Merchant. We provide any merchant – regardless of size – with the ability to profit from untapped, new consumer & business e-commerce geographical markets that were not previously accessible to them.
Credorax opens these doors to merchants and payment service providers (PSPs) by resolving the three biggest obstacles for online businesses:
- Laws and regulations: We are intimately acquainted with the regulatory hurdles faced by merchants as they enter new countries or continents. As a result, we ensured strong local presence in each country in which Credorax has business. To date, we have secured licenses in Europe, the US and Asia.
- Tech: We built a technological solution to respond to the inherent frustration PSPs and merchants feel because they have to work with different payment platforms in local countries that can’t integrate or interact with each other seamlessly.
- Equality between large & small merchants: We build a business paradigm that can simultaneously speak to small/micro/sole merchants as well as big brands.
What Sets Credorax Apart
As a company that was built from the ground up by technology and payments experts, specifically for e-commerce partners and customers, Credorax created a centralized, global platform, ePower 2.0, which we launched in the summer of 2015. Built upon our “Smart Acquiring” business philosophy, ePower 2.0 is a single, completely automated and digital platform, with which merchants and PSPs are able to conduct all of their online payments business through one source instead of fragmented solutions dispersed in different “silo” global regions.
In addition to the platform, we offer a winning combination of optimized approval rates, flexible commercial models, quick MID set-ups through digital onboarding, and extended BI solutions.
- Our onboarding solution enables fast and intuitive onboarding in an automated, secure environment, enabling merchants to quickly turn leads into cash. Check out our case for innovating digital onboarding here.
- With our background in tech, we are in a unique position to understand our e-commerce customers thoroughly. Credorax’s BI system analyzes merchant payment activity to provide them with reports on both real-time and historical data and tools to help them make better business decisions.
- Our payment partners and merchants are constantly concerned about declining consumer credit card payments. We work very closely with our customers to help them improve card approval rates.
- We process all major global currencies and allow our customers to select their ‘currency of choice’ when it comes to settlement.
We will be delighted to talk to you more about the smart acquiring services that Credorax can offer your company. Be sure to visit us at booth B-20 for our exciting “acquiring darts” game and great payments conversations. To schedule a meeting with Igal Rotem, Koen Vanpraet, Nicola Palin-Willis, France Blanchard, Moshe Selfin of Credorax, Computop or arvato Financial Solutions, please click here or drop an email to email@example.com.