Senior Linux Administrator
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. We create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are looking for a top talented Senior Linux Administrator to join our team!
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade virtual, physical servers and middle-ware applications.
- 24x7 Monitoring of the systems and business-critical applications to improve stability and performance
- Document the installation process and note configurations, modifications, and upgrades made
- Analyze business and user requirements to design and deliver appropriate technical solutions
- Work closely with internal teams such as Development, Network and DBAs
*Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
** Participate in on-call duties in production 24x7 environment.