We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The Business Analyst will be analyzing our clients’ payments transactions, to determine profitability or otherwise, per client/merchant account.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and Analysis of monthly Cost-Revenue management reports;
- Card Schemes (VISA/MASTERCARD) reconciliation of fees and invoices;
- Keeping company transaction related fees up to date, while estimating their financial impact;
- Working with relevant departments to update our systems with major fee updates;
- Extracting data from our systems upon request and responding to queries raised by internal stakeholders;
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the Team Manager.