ePayment Business and Data Analyst
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
In this dynamic position in one of Fintech’s fastest growing companies you will:
· Grow business opportunities and requirements into products and processes
· Work closely with multiple business departments (Sales and Account management, Product, Finance, Operations, Fraud and BI)
· Support the business through data model design and hands on data analysis
· Lead business data model implementation from design to production while collecting and analyzing requirements, writing detailed specification documents, and insuring accurate development and implementation
· Analyze data on profitability, approval rates and fraud behavior, while striving to find unique ways to create new revenue generating opportunities
· Lead business data User Acceptance Tests of company products, and reports
· Gain a thorough understanding of all the processes and business data flows within the company’s different systems
· BSc in industrial engineering or equivalent experience – Essential
· At least 3 years of experience analyzing, characterizing and improving cross-organizational business processes – Essential
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
· Knowledge of SQL queries, understanding of Data Base structure – An advantage
· Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
· Excel: High proficiency – Essential
· English: High proficiency in verbal and written language – Essential