Transaction Monitoring Analyst
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst reporting to the Risk Manager, the Transaction Monitoring Analyst will provide support to the company globally. He/She will work closely with team members and management on a wide range of day-to-day issues, including but not limited to;
- Monitoring of daily transaction processing. Identifying and escalating potential cases of AML/suspicious behaviour.
- Ongoing reviews of merchant accounts to ensure processing is still in line with expectations ensuring Credorax is properly secured by sufficient collateral.
- Analysis of merchant exposure positions. Identifying and monitoring changes in the bank’s portfolio.
- Recommending merchant collateral changes to mitigate financial risk.
- Regular liaison with various departments to understand and explain the risk exposed by new and existing merchants.
- Preparation of regular reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and adjust Credit Risk Assessment in line with the Credit Risk and Risk Appetite Policy of the company.
- Developing new monitoring structures to identify negative trends in both merchant’s and portfolio’s performance.
- Preparation of visual monthly reports to facilitate the explanation of Risk findings.
- Take necessary measures to minimize the credit risk exposure of the company as guided by senior management.
- Keep abreast with the latest updates in the various card scheme rules and regulations.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with the various stakeholders and keeping them up-to-date with any updates within the Risk framework of the company.
- Liaise with other departments in view of making existing processes more efficient whilst constantly looking out for new and improved ways to streamline processes and workloads.
- Be Degree qualified in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Economics or related discipline.
- Have experience within the payment industry, acquiring experience is beneficial but not necessary, and within Credit Risk.
- Have advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business financial statements
- Be excellent at communicating – Both verbal & in writing.
- Fluent in English.
- Be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Naturally have a flair for the intuitive and investigative nature of the role.