Head of Product Business Processes
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are looking for a manager who dreams processes!
Are you interested at automating long and complex processes with multiple working components?
Are you a multi task person which enjoys seeing the big picture but isn’t afraid from the details?
Are you technic but enjoy knowing the business needs? Come join us!
This role includes:
· Building and designing our company’s main business processes in order to achieve organizational goals.
· Analyzing, developing and identifying new initiatives for continuous improvements and optimization of our business processes.
· Working with our main stakeholders across the company to gather, monitor, prioritize and manage ongoing issues and new requirements.
· Ensuring we are compliant with customer and banking regulations.
· Reviewing PRDs and technical specs for development teams.
· Working closely with our CRM team and other development teams during projects implementations.
·Managing a team of product and Product Operations which are owners of different Product lines and manage the day to day issues and ongoing changes.
Candidate should have:
- 5 years of proven experience in collecting business requirement and translating them to technical ones(System analyst experience)
- 3 years of management experience (Product management or parallel management experience)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Salesforce (CRM) implementation or Salesforce administration and architecture.
- 5 years of proven experience in digitalization of business processes in Fintech/Banking/Insurance or similar area
- Advanced analytical skills and multi tasking.
- Strong learning skills and attention to details
- Leadership skills and ability to work in a cross-functional structure