Commercial Legal Counsel
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
As part of our continuing growth we are looking for an experienced Commercial Legal Counsel to join the Commercial Legal Team.
Key responsibilities of the position are:
·Contract negotiation with clients in writing and verbally;
·Drafting legal documents;
·Privacy legal matters;
·Daily legal-admin tasks that include issuing contract amendments, notification letters, assignments and other legal documents;
·Point of contact on technical support issues relating to the Legal Department
·Daily interface with different departments within the company;
- 3+ years experience in a law firm or a legal department in a company
- Experience in negotiating agreements in English with clients, in writing and verbally
- Excellent English – proven experience in working in an English-speaking environment; ability to draft agreements and other legal documents in English;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to details and multitasking
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity