Manual QA Team Lead
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
At Finaro we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are looking for a Manual QA Team Lead to join our growing team.
- Leading and managing a small team of QA engineers
- Design, Document, Execute, Follow complex test scenarios
- Participate in the development process from the design phase
- Participate in the building and testing of a cutting-edge product involving the latest technologies on the market.
-1 year of experience as a manual QA team leader – A must.
- 3 years of experience in manual testing of complex, online, and business-critical applications - A must.
- Experienced with SQL, RDBMS, Linux - A must.
- API Testing, NoSQL, Kafka, Redis - Big Advantage.
- Proactive with a deep desire to take charge, innovate and progress
- Strong technical capabilities
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle
- Strong orientation to business processes