Linux System Admin
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for Linux System Administrator
In this role you will install and maintain middle-ware software connecting operating systems, applications, or other software components in a distributed computing environment across multiple National General data-centers.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade virtual, physical servers and applications.
- 24x7 Monitoring of the systems and bussiness critical applications to improve stability and performance
- Document the installation process and note configurations, modifications, and upgrades made
- Analyze business and user requirements to design and deliver appropriate technical solutons
- Work closely with internal teams such as Development, Network and DBAs
*Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
** Participate in on-call duties in production 24x7 environment.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Linux (mostly CentOS) and Windows Servers Operating Systems - Must
- Strong troubleshooting skills in an Enterprise environment. Includes hardware, hypervisors, operation systems, networking, application and web - Must
- Working knowledge of middle-ware application installation, operation, and troubleshooting. Specifically, Oracle Web-logic, Apache, Apache Tomcat, Rabbit MQ & Kafka – Advantage
- Docker containers hands-on experience - Advantage
- Handles different level of issues and problems– Advantage
- Active Directory, DNS, FTP, Certificates knowledge – Advantage
- VMware ESXi, KVM and SQL Database familiarity – Advantage
- Understanding PCI or similar regulatory concepts – Advantage