Data Operation Engineer
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for an intermediate engineer to join to a challenging position in the Data and Business Intelligence groups to the Business Operation world.
- Responsible for propriety, monitoring and stabilization of Credorax production ecosystem on the Data areas
- Take part in the operational activities of our business systems – BI, Data Services, and interfaces
- Work closely with the technical teams. to help identify, report, and resolve technical issues
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues on BI and Data areas
- Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures
- Take part in improvements and automation to achieve systems operational excellence
- Customer success principles for making sure smooth and satisfying delivery of our new products
- Monitor system quality performance and optimization of processes
- Includes 24/7 on call shifts