Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. We create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are looking for a top talented DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Business critical applications, Message brokers, Cloud, Continuous delivery, infinite scale, highly demanding and motivating environment, evolving into new technologies like kafka, hazelcast and noSQL are a quick taste of what we have to offer.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade virtual, physical servers and applications.
- 24x7 Monitoring of the systems and bussiness critical applications to improve stability and performance
- Document the installation process and note configurations, modifications, and upgrades made
- Analyze business and user requirements to design and deliver appropriate technical solutons
- Work closely with internal teams such as Development, Network and DBAs
- Design & Maintain a virtualization process (Docker) between R&D and IT
*Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
** Participate in on-call duties in production 24x7 environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or equivalent
- Previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with VMWare, oVirt virtualization solutions
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, ZooKeeper (or other CM Tools)- an advantage
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Ability to work under extreme pressure with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently