Information Security Project Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
Credorax security team is looking for a Security Technical Project Manager to join our success and help drive our Security team effectiveness and efficiency.
In this position, you will be leading the Security operation’s strategy in the team and cross-department, overseeing its implementation and assessing its effectiveness.
About The Role (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for providing the required hands-on software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver Security program outcomes.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams.
- Management and execute the Security Compliance plan including, planning, process design, and hands-on work when needed.
- Overseeing the progress of every project.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Be able to provide constant status updates.
- Make decisions based on analyzed data and ensure that the required improvements are made.
- Drive, implement, and track projects’ KPIs.
- Manage the security team operationally - responsible for priorities tasks, manage the sprint and for the performance.
- Proven project management or technical project management
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Security and compliance - Big Advantage
- Understanding PCI or similar regulatory concepts – Advantage
- Practical understanding of software development such as front-end development, APIs, databases, and back end services
- Confidence managing tech teams in high-velocity agile frameworks and continuous delivery
- Strong coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Computer Software