Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a bank and a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for Product Marketing Specialist to join the Product Marketing team.
- Plan and execute product launches
- Build messaging and positioning frameworks for Credorax’s products
- Craft, edit, and develop product marketing materials for internal and external audiences, from brief to delivery
- Oversee the customer experience throughout the customer life cycle
- Produce product bulletin releases, technical bulletins and customer communications
- Work closely with product managers, designers, developers, project managers and sales teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from management to sales and customers) to define and refine product marketing materials
- At least 5 years’ experience in product writing/product marketing/content writing – a must
- A rich portfolio demonstrating a variety of product marketing and content materials (include links or be prepared to present it during the interview)
- English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level – a must
- A good eye for detail – a must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment – a must
- Knowledge of UX best practices and UI design – an advantage
- Experience in fintech, technology, B2B marketing – an advantage