We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
He/She will be responsible for configuring Clients’ setups across multiple platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setup and Update Client configurations across multiple system
- Registration of our clients with Card Schemes when required;
- Ensure Client related Service Level Agreements are maintained;
- Manage daily tasks and ensure targets are met;
- Any additional duties as instructed by Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Business or Commerce will be an asset;
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar position, working with technical systems/back office.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered an asset.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment;
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Must have good communication;
- Strong time management skills and able to work on own initiative;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work within a deadline driven environment;
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.