Senior Network Engineer
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for Network Engineer
- Responsibility for datacenter network operation cycle - operation, troubleshooting, architecture and monitoring
- Responsibility for network WAN connectivity – working with ISP provider, BGP peering, private connections
- Evaluates and provide recommendations for integration of new solutions, new hardware and technologies
- Day to day network operation and troubleshooting
- Plan and implement changes to production network, hardware and software upgrades in production network
- Plan and implement network monitoring solutions
- Support PCI regulation compliance, implement security policies as instructed by Security department
- Responsibility for branch offices network operation – LAN, wireless, IP telephony and remote access operation
- 2 years experience supporting critical infrastructure in a highly available 24x7 environment – A must
- Strong network engineering experience– A must
- Experience with networking environments routers and switches via command line– A must
- Experience with public and private peering ( BGP protocol ) – Big Advantage
- Hands on experience with Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, F5 LB Network solution etc: best practices, installation, configuration, and maintenance of Catalyst switches, Cisco ASA and Juniper SRX Firewalls, F5 Load balancer - A must
- Understanding of network monitoring technologies - A must
- Strong troubleshooting skills – A must
- Understanding of network attack types, and mitigation techniques- Big Advantage
- Experience with AWS – Big Advantage
- Cisco / Juniper professional certifications – Big Advantage
- Experience with Linux systems – Advantage
The job includes
- Occasionally after business hours and weekend work
- Will be part of the on-call rotation as well as participating in non-business hour maintenance activities