We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Meeting and greeting visitors & dealing with incoming calls
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail including courier service
- Assist with the booking of flights, accommodation & taxis and keep updated records and reports thereof;
- Assist with ordering of stationery and office amenities
- Coordinating desk set-up of new employees
- General errands as required
- Assist with the preparation of boardroom for meetings and events
- Assist with updating of sick records and attendance reports
- General Filing
- Any additional Ad Hoc duties as assigned by the Office Manager
- Have a minimum A’ Level Standard of Education
- Previous experience in a similar role within the corporate environment is highly desirable
- Previous experience in corporate travel or a related field will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English with great telephone manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Great attention to detail and highly organized, proactive individual, capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player