Data Product Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro, we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
· Defining the product vision from a data perspective
· Working closely with our BI team, R&D, Finance, Sales, and a wide range of teams in the company.
· Overseeing the management of the entire origination data products. collect, analyze, design, and define product requirements and product launches for new products.
· Design edge solutions in the payment industry.
· Writing PRD's and technical specifications.
· Be a part of an innovative environment and impact the company’s business growth.
· 2-3 years Proven experience in analyzing and defining requirements and building tech-based solutions
· Strong understanding of data flow and proven BI & Data experience
· Technical/Engineering background or engineering education - A must
· People oriented with leadership skill
· Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong learning skills and attention to detail
· Strong communication and story-telling skills (A high level of English is needed)
· Positive approach & know how to get things done (execution skills in matrix environment)