Finance & Regulatory Reporting Executive
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax Bank Ltd is a fully-fledged European commercial licensed bank and an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing. The Bank is now seeking to recruit a Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive to strengthen and provide support to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Financial & Regulatory Reporting Team in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Preparing the Bank’s ongoing regulatory submissions including BR/06, FINREP, COREP, CCR, DCS;
- Assisting with and drafting replies to queries from regulatory authorities;
- Analysing and interpreting data from banking regulations to make sure that any applicable regulatory reporting implications are addressed in a timely manner;
- Conducting documented analysis of the impact of changes impacting regulatory reporting;
- Taking an active role in improving existing reporting processes, and creating new processes, whilst addressing changes to regulatory reporting requirements;
- Providing advice on any improvements recommended on current reporting templates and data fields, including providing financial information for other reporting requirements;
- Assisting with the testing & migration requirements of new systems;
- Reviewing data gathering and data validation;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge especially with respect to accounting and regulatory developments;
- Assisting in the compilation of ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
- Possess a University of Malta Honours Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy or pursuing equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment is considered an asset, although training will be provide
- Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Be highly organized, proactive, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to prioritize and manage work without losing attention to detail.