Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Design, Document, Execute, Follow complex test scenarios
- Participate in the development process from the design phase
- Participate in the building and testing of a cutting edge product involving the latest technologies on the market.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in manual testing of complex, online and business critical applications- A must
- Experienced with SQL- A must
- API Testing- Big Advantage
- Proven experience with Linux/Unix- Big Advantage
- Strong technical capabilities. “Can do” attitude. Ability to focus on and solve problems
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle
- Contribute to quality improvements