Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for a SOX Controller.
· Lead and Manage SOX compliance and internal procedures.
· Driving the company’s risk and control roadmap
· assists management in identifying risks, defining control objectives, and monitoring compliance efforts.
· Identifying gaps between implemented controls and key risks and recommending remediation actions
· Increase awareness of controls at the operational level through training and hands-on process reviews
· Ensuring control effectiveness
· Manage the ongoing communications with the external SOX auditors and the Internal Auditors.
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
· Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system
· Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics
· Monitor GAAP and SEC developments and lead the adoption of new accounting and disclosure rules.
· Licensed CPA
· 4+ years of relevant accounting experience - a must
· Internship in one of the big 4 - a must
· Experience in High-Tech Companies
· Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
· Willing to take on new responsibilities
· Great communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly dynamic and motivated
· Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to US GAAP
· Fluent English
· ERP systems knowledge/ experience - Netsuite - an advantage