Account Manager - Italy
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Account Manager will collaborate with clients to ensure a successful L2B process and focus on relationship management to ensure that the clients serve as positive references and continue their growth with Finaro (previously known as Credorax). The Account Manager plays the role of the client’s advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
Proposed Principle Accountabilities:
Account Management (80%)
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provide account leadership for the client's major Sales initiatives.
- Manages RAG status updates and initiates SIP for clients on Red or Amber status.
- Demonstrates ownership of SIP from creation to completion.
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within Finaro such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with Finaro matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with Finaro’s products and services (quarterly reviews - QBR, regular calls, account plans maintenance)
- Identify and close opportunities for upgrades and growth
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients
- Conducts regular Fraud and Chargeback reviews using available dashboards and consults with Finaro Fraud team.
- Manages Negative Collections with clients.
- Is responsible for the distribution of any external communication issued by Finaro to partners/merchants.
- Maintains knowledge of the Finaro service offering
- Help to document best practices in client relationship management and in deploying Finaro solutions
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- Is forward looking-doesn’t just react to client requests, but actively works with the senior client to help define his/her agenda.
On-Boarding Activity & Sales Support (20%)
- Conduct onboarding training and refresher sessions to ensure consistent knowledge.
- Closely monitors the opportunities submitted by Partners, pro-actively reviews the quality and forecasting of the merchants.
- Safeguards the on-boarding process reviewing the completeness of required docs & if needed following up with the applicable Finaro teams (UW & Operations)
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis to CCO, VP Operations Support and Sales Team when needed.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities, Bids (RFP’s)