We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- These duties, which relate to the post of the Employee and which, due to the dynamic nature of the company’s business, may evolve and change continuously, include but are not limited to:
- Performing Ongoing monitoring, Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud checks on existing clients.
- Checking all actions carried out at onboarding and reevaluating, using tools such as Company Watch, Webshield, World Check and Salesforce
- Checking and Approving payments within our Core Banking System
- Carrying out KYC on New banking Clients. Be familiar with different business set up types (such as sole traders, partnerships, trust, limited liability companies, publicly traded companies) and knowledgeable about KYC requirements when it comes to verification and identification.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Fraud, Financial Risk, Underwriting, Legal, Operations, Payments, Sales, Treasury and Finance teams.
- Liaising directly with external teams, such as correspondence banks, card schemes (Visa/MasterCard), different service providers - company registers, World Check.
- Raising Suspicious Activity/Transactions to the MLRO where appropriate.
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place.
- Ensure we are compliant with all third-party authorities which provide us licenses to carry out our business. These would include Visa, MasterCard and the MFSA.
- Ensuring the company acts in accordance with current EU and local AML legislation, namely the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit's (FIAU) Implementing Procedures, PMLFTR and the PMLA.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.