Account Manager - Denmark
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The primary responsibility of Account Manager is maintaining long-term, post-sales relationships with existing clients across a wide selection of companies and industries, pro-actively working with clients to ensure they continue to receive value services from Finaro.
The Account Manager will be expected to collaborate with clients on any aspects of the services they receive from Finaro, and focus on relationship management to ensure that the clients serve as positive references and continue their growth with us. Playing the role of the client’s advocate, the AM will ensure that the clients are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
Account Management (100%)
- Takes full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provides account leadership for the client's major Sales initiatives.
- Acts as the liaison between the client and other departments within Finaro such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with Finaro matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with the products and services (quarterly reviews - QBR, regular calls, account plans maintenance)
- Identifies and closes opportunities for upgrades and growth
- Performs above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients
- Conducts regular Fraud and Chargeback reviews using available dashboards and consults with Finaro Fraud team.
- Manages Negative Collections with clients.
- Is responsible for a distribution of any external communication issued by Finaro to partners / merchants.
- Maintains knowledge of the Finaro service offering
- Helps to document best practices in client relationship management and in deploying Finaro solutions
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- Is forward looking-doesn’t just react to client requests, but actively works with the client to help define his/her agenda.