Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
· Credorax is a leading provider in the payment and e-banking Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
· At Credorax we manage critical internet scale finance transaction services. Stability is a core value, and BizOps analyst main responsibility is to deliver information-based analytics to deliver stability.
· As part of our continued growth we are looking for a BizOps Analyst.
· In this role you will operate Credorax’s core systems, analyze data in the form of logs / sql records, Build new monitoring methods and deliver better visibility and stability to Credorax’s information services.
· Develop methods with IT and other business units to support information system’s stability.
· Monitor business applications health using variety of technologies.
· Build Kibana (ELK) base dashboards and SQL based reports.
· Analyze systems malfunctions in real time using multiple analyzing tools and Big data tools.
· Produce Root Cause Analysis post incidents and manage the process of proper fixes and future mitigation.
· Manage real time incidents, communicate with IT operators, Business users and management, act as focal point and lead the incident to proper resolution in the most responsible manner.
· Analyst - Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
· Resilient – be able to sustain critical incidents. Working in a Production environment – a strong advantage
· SQL - mandatory. Firm knowledge in SQL codding.
· Kibana – advantage. knowledge in Kibana analysis, creation of reports / dashboards.
· Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.