KYC Merchant On-boarding Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The KYC merchant on-boarding Officer will be a member of the Risk & Underwriting Team reporting directly to the Risk Team Leader and provide support to the company globally. They will work closely with team members and the Team Lead on a wide range of day-to-day issues.
These duties which relate to the post of the Employee and which due to the dynamic nature of the company’s business may evolve and change continuously, include but are not limited to:
- Performing Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud and Risk checks on current and prospective clients.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Legal, Fraud, Financial Risk, and Sales Operations Managers to obtain KYC documentation.
- Underwriting new applications and identifying risks from a Card scheme perspective
- Analyze financial data through financial statements and results through different credit scoring sources for new merchants and partners
- Establish and decide on held collateral on behalf of a merchant or partner in line with the allowed approval threshold,
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place
- Liaising with other teams to ensure compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements as pertain to merchant application files.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.