Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Bank is now seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join a high performing Internal Audit team as the business goes through a period of transformation.
The Internal Auditor will assist the Company's Head of Internal Audit with performing IT and Operational audits and with internal SOX compliance efforts.
- Perform internal audit procedures involving developing control testing plans, performing test procedures, and documenting results, as per audit plans.
- Understand, document, and evaluate end-to-end business processes within the Bank, and determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the internal controls related to business processes and identify gaps in the design and implementation of business processes and controls.
- Communicate findings and process recommendations to process owners in a diplomatic and effective manner.
- Prepare internal audit reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform periodic follow-up activities and maintain adequate documentation of the work performed.
- Assist with the upkeep of the internal audit universe and risk assessments therein for the development of risk based internal audit plans.
- Ensure the principles of integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, and competency are applied and upheld.
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments or projects as requested.
- Investigative and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized approach to work.
- Critical thinking, self-starter and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate high standards of conduct and ethics as well as appropriate judgment, independence, and discretion.
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with the unknown.
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence, and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of tasks at hand.
- Decision-making and good judgement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player.
Education and experience
- 2-3 years of related IT audit experience in a regulated environment – SOX experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with both business process and IT controls required
- CISA certification, together with a working knowledge of COSO and COBIT is considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Big-4 experience is preferred
- An excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)