Director of Corporate Finance & Controlling
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The company is now seeking to recruit a Director of Corporate Finance & Controlling to strengthen its well-established team of operations and complement the ever-growing client base.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a home-based role, in the US East Coast with the option of working flexible hours and with the opportunity to travel to Israel once or twice a year (Covid permitting)
- Responsibility for the company’s corporate financial reports including: Audited financials and Tax reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate budget analysis and financial review for management team.
- Participate in Due Diligence reports and process
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating company Shares’ cap table
- Produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Five (5) years’ experience in a senior level finance or accounting position, preferably a CPA
- Must have previous experience and knowledge of Israeli and US accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS.
- Bilingual in Hebrew and English would be highly preferred, with excellent communication skills.
- Proven working experience in an international hi-tech company is a must.
- Experience in supervising and controlling company cash flow.
- Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent attention to detail;
- Report and work closely in full sync with the company CFO and the respective financial teams in Israel and Malta.
In addition, applicants should ideally:
- Proven work experience in one of the Big4 will be considered an advantage