Internal Audit Associate
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Due to the extensive growth and success of the company, Credorax is seeking to recruit an Internal Audit Associate to continue strengthen the corporate governance structure.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Internal Auditor.
- Perform internal audit procedures involving developing control testing plans, performing test procedures, and documenting results, as per audit plans.
- Understand, document, and evaluate end-to-end business processes within the Bank, and determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the internal controls related to business processes and identify gaps in the design and implementation of business processes and controls.
- Communicate findings and process recommendations to process owners in a diplomatic and effective manner.
- Prepare internal audit reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform periodic follow-up activities and maintain adequate documentation of the work performed.
- Assist the Internal Auditor with the upkeep of the internal audit universe and risk assessments therein for the development of risk based internal audit plans.
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments as requested by the Internal Auditor.
- Build good working relationships with multiple team members.