Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Digital Copywriter is responsible for writing and publishing content designed specifically for Finaro’s digital platforms and to support our digital marketing strategy. This includes researching industry related topics, and preparing well-structured materials aimed at increasing Finaro’s brand awareness and thought leadership in the digital space. This role reports into Finaro’s Digital Marketing Manager and is based out of the Netherlands.
- Develop and maintain website copy, using keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content for performance
- Create digital marketing copy and materials, with a focus SEO strategies and localised messages based on corporate collaterals and branded materials
- Track, monitor and research industry-related topics to develop thought provoking content digital content
- Interview Finaro professionals, partners, etc. in order to incorporate their views into digital content for campaigns and brand awareness
- Work in collaboration with Digital Marketing Team, Brand Manager and Marketing Specialist to meet marketing department’s KPIs and targets