Data QA Engineers Team Leader
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Data QA engineers Team Leader to join the BI & Data Services group.
As an integral member of our BI & Data Services group, The Data QA engineers Team Leader role is to build and maintain Data QA methodologies, establish Data monitoring & system control automations and be responsible for our data integrity cross data and processes.
· Management and mentoring team of Data QA engineers
· Implement Data QA methodologies for: Source to Target design documents, ETL process, Reporting \ dashboards and other Data services.
· Develop automatic processes for execution of sanity tests, regression tests and confirmed test cases
· Establish processes for Data preparation and Data simulation
· Responsible for Integrative End to End tests involving several different source systems
· Extensive Data testing skills
· Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
· Experience in OLAP based BI platforms such as SSAS, Cognos, QlikView, Tableau, Sisense etc.
· Understanding of DWH concepts
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience / Knowledge in the On-line payment field - Advantage
· Excellent Verbal & written communication skills
· High English skills