Acquiring System Administrator
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (credorax.com) provides digital merchant acquiring services to payment service providers, merchants and other e-commerce players. Credorax has over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel. Credorax has raised over US$130 million in funding to date in pursuit of its vision, and has won two awards for best merchant acquiring banking two years in a row by Emerging Payments Awards.
- Professional technical responsibility for the Way 4 acquiring platform - a core leading financial system in our organization, a complex, interesting and challenging system based on advanced technologies.
- Troubleshooting and solving of advanced problems that arise in the system.
- Analysis and Design Processes on the finance system and related interfaces
- Implementation of a commercial off-the-shelf system with varying volume and complexity
- Support and lead integration process for various interfaces inside and outside the organization.
- Working independently in a dynamic and global environment.
- Participate in on-call duties in production 24/7 environment
- The Position includes flying abroad.