Senior Product Business Processes Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are looking for a person who loves processes! A person who can transfer long processes with multiple working components and regulatory requirements to a smooth, online, scalable documented and monitored processes.
The role includes:
- Building and designing the main business processes of the company in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Analyzing, developing, and identifying new initiatives for continuous business processes improvements and optimization, as well as identifying business requirement, processes, and risks.
- Working with main stakeholders in the company to manage ongoing issues and requirements to improve existing processes.
- Ensuring we are in compliance with customer and banking regulations.
- Writing PRD’s and technical specs for development teams.
- Working with CRM team and other development teams during projects implementations.
- Prioritizing and executing projects for ongoing business improvements.
- Making sure all departments involved are trained and educated on the different business processes.
- Managing a Product operations team which provides the 1st tier support of ongoing issues related to Product business processes.
Candidate should have:
- 5 years of proven experience in collecting business requirement and translating them to technical ones.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Salesforce (CRM) implementation or Salesforce administration and architecture.
- 5 years of proven experience in digitalization of business processes in Fintech/Banking/Insurance or similar area
- Advanced analytical skills and quick response to new issues
- Strong learning skills and attention to details
- Leadership skills and ability to work in a cross-functional structure