We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Reporting to the SVP Human Resources and managing an Office Administrator, responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for the Admin team, assisting both internal and external stakeholders in a most hospitable manner
- Coordinating travel arrangements- booking of flights, hotels and taxis and keep updated records and reports thereof;
- Assisting with managing corporate travel benefits and negotiate packages with service providers
- Coordinating meeting set-ups and the smooth running of meetings, in-house training sessions or any other internal meetings;
- Managing company leased property- including procurement of new lease agreements, renewing existing contracts and coordinating occupancy and cleaning;
- Monitoring the upkeep of sick leave records through our time-and-attendance system;
- Coordinating general office maintenance of and ensuring Occupational Health and Safety compliance, such as training coordination for Fire Marshalls and First Aiders, the upkeep of First Aid box supplies and conducting on-site Risk Assessments;
- Diary management and general admin for Senior Management in collaboration with the Senior Executive Assistant;
- Coordinating and managing of cleaning staff, ensuring adequate cover and that offices are kept tidy at all times;
- Support HR with the onboarding & assimilation of new staff, including relocations
- Manage all company events and CSR initiatives, and assist with enhancing Employee
- Manage the Office Administration, and oversee handling of incoming mail including logging of legal contracts & documents;
- Procurement of office equipment, ensuring the office supplies are well stocked;
- Form part of the company’s Business Continuity Plan team;
- Any additional Ad Hoc duties as assigned by the Senior Management.