We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The primary responsibility of Account Manager is maintaining long-term, post-sales relationships with existing clients across a wide selection of companies and industries. Account Manager will pro-actively work with clients to ensure they continue to receive value services from the Credorax.
Account Manager will collaborate with clients to ensure successful L2B process, and focus on relationship management to ensure that the clients serve as positive references and continue their growth with Credorax. Account Manager plays the role of the client’s advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
Proposed Principle Accountability:
Account Management (80%)
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provide account leadership for the client's major Sales initiatives.
- Manages RAG status updates and initiates SIP for clients on Red or Amber status.
- Demonstrates ownership of SIP from creation to completion.
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within Credorax such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with the Credorax matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with the Credorax’ products and services (quarterly reviews - QBR, regular calls, account plans maintenance)
- Identify and close opportunities for upgrades and growth
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients
- Conducts regular Fraud and Chargeback reviews using available dashboards and consults with Credorax Fraud team.
- Manages Negative Collections with clients.
- Is responsible for a distribution of any external communication issued by Credorax to partners / merchants.
- Maintains knowledge of the Credorax service offering
- Help to document best practices in client relationship management and in deploying Credorax solutions
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- Is forward looking-doesn’t just react to client requests, but actively works with the senior client to help define his/her agenda.
On-Boarding Activity & Sales Support (20%)
- Conduct on-boarding training and re-fresher sessions to ensure consistent knowledge.
- Closely monitors the opportunities submitted by Partners, pro-actively reviews the quality and forecasting of the merchants.
- Safeguards the on-boarding process reviewing the completeness of required docs & if needed following up with the applicable Credorax teams (UW & Operations)
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis to CCO, VP Operations Support and Sales Team when needed.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities, Bids (RFP’s)