Information Security Architect
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for an Information Security Architect.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play key role in product & system design, reviews and solution architecture, and provide security guidelines, all in a highly regulated ecosystem.
- Control and manage mitigation plan implementation as part of the above security guidelines
- Identify, research, explore, and lead the evaluation and implementation of new security controls for the required business projects
- Work closely with the product team to enhance Finaro’s product security
- Work with IT teams on new innovative infrastructure projects, including VM environments, network infrastructure, storage systems, DB platforms, and cloud environments, and provide security guidance for all related fields and layers respectively
- Work with R&D teams to enhance application security within Finaro software
- Experience as an information security architect in a financial company
- At least 3-5 years in Information Security roles
- Experience in leading Information Security projects from initiation to delivery, including RFI/RFP phases, SOW definition, plan, integration, and full delivery
- Experience with OS security, mainly Linux
- Experience with information security systems including Network firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Multi-Factor Authentication platforms, VPN systems, Central anti-virus systems, etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure/cloud security (mainly AWS)
- Experience with open-source tools and platforms
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing)
- Required: CCNA, advantage: CISSP and/or CSSLP certification
- Experience with web & application security, familiar with OWASP frameworks, solutions and initiatives
- Experience with database security, mainly Oracle, MySql, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with security projects such as Static Code Analysis, DB Firewall, and CASB implementations
- Experience with offensive security and penetration testing tools