Office Administrative Assistant
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are seeking an Administrator & Personal Assistant suitable for our dynamic international environment.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all employees and management levels at the front desk.
- Office administrative responsibilities include daily interaction with suppliers, food & beverages, couriers, printers, cellular phones, car parks and anything related to office infrastructure maintenance.
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls
- Support company events, HR and training departments as needed from time to time.
- Logistic responsibility for all company visitors – booking accommodation and transportation, issuing security and invitation letters, issuing “Mokdan” permits.
- Provide executive administrative support to members of the management team.
- Manage and arrange travel bookings, expense reports, transportation, etc.
- Full-time position Sunday – Thursday, 9am until 6pm in our office in Herzliya.
- Reporting to the Office Manager