Global Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for a Finance Operations :
- Procurement-focused opening with a potential to grow and expand
- Supporting Head of Procurement on day-to-day procurement process admin assignments, with a hands-on approach
- Collaborating with IT/tech teams to maintain and improve financial records and procurement related system processes
- Identifying solutions to discrepancies in procurement-related financial records
- Monitor provision of procured services, products delivery, and receipt, including handling invoices
- Assisting with billing and tax documentation preparation
- Assisting VP Finance with budgeting and overall business strategy