Technical Settlement Specialist
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The position will require developing a deep understanding of the systems involved, their architecture and associated business processes of the company and the card schemes. High people skills are a mandatory requirement to thrive in this interdisciplinary position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand and maintain scheme clearing and settlement definitions.
- Manage scheme reporting and billing configuration.
- Support reconciliation processes, including ad-hoc script development.
- Review and optimize reporting and other scheme fees.
- A degree (IT, Economics, Exact Sciences, Finance or Law)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Affinity to technology
- Independence and an aptitude for self-education
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience in payments industry
- Python or VBA