Global IT Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for Global IT Manager
- Provide Second level contact and convey resolutions to employee’s issues, walking through problems and solving process
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support, Track, Route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Overseeing and determining time-frames for IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Manage proactive Global IT security to ensure Corporate infrastructure
- Develop design, and troubleshooting centralized automating operating system image creation for users organization such as SCCM
- DCM- Stability, connectivity, power management
- Procurement and Ongoing vendor management
- Work closely with the Data Center Team to plan growth and implementation of solutions for current and future Data Centers
- Maintain Vendor implementation and solutions that will ensure company meets/maintains
- Responsibilities include the design, deployment, and troubleshooting of SCCM