Junior Sales Operation Bilingual Russian/ English
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for a Junior Sales operation
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing the daily activity of our business partners, defining and tracking sales processes, all in an online environment.
Full-time position: Working Days Mon – Fri.
- Provide operational support to the Sales Team.
- Serve as onboarding manager and support relationship of clients, led by the Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
- Pre-sales support. Assist in qualifying leads, escalate to Manager or Sales Team as appropriate, tailor communications to address business needs to potential clients.
- After-sales support. Oversee onboarding process. Collect KYC documents from client and upload to Salesforce (SFDC) for underwriting process. Lead correspondence regarding the onboarding process between the organization and the clients. Manage post go-live onboarding follow-up, post-boarding changes to the account.
- Daily operational communication with clients, provide updates, training on onboarding portal for partners.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop daily/weekly/monthly reporting routines.
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities.
- Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regards of the onboarding process.