R&D Java Team Lead
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
As part of our continued growth We're looking for a top talented Java Developer to join our leading core team!
Business critical applications, Message brokers, Cloud, Continuous delivery, infinite scale, highly demanding and motivating environment, evolving into new technologies like kafka, hazelcast and noSQL are a quick taste of what we have to offer.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Lead and mentor a team of 5 Java developers.
- Manage full software development life-cycle, from design to implementation
- Design, develop and support various data products and processes in Production.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, collect requirements, design solutions and processes.
- Ensure optimal performance and quality of team’s deliverables.
- Work hands-on as part of the team.
- At least 4 years of Java design and development (server side)
- At least 2 years experience of leading small to medium teams with hands-on responsibility.
- Technical expert with deep understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices
- Ability to execute end to end from design to implementation
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Hazelcast, Spring, Snowflake, Docker - Big Advantage