Solution Architect- Payment Expert
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
In this role, you will join our professional services team as a solution architect, responsible for optimizing the product offering value Credorax customers receive.
Scope of Responsibility:
As a solution architect you will:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Credorax products and services, emphasizing how Credorax can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain a high-level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as a key contributor for current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the best solution to meet them
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
- Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication, and implementation.