Solution Architect - Payment Expert
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
In this role, you will join our professional services team as a solution architect, responsible for optimizing the product offering value Finaro customers receive.
As a solution architect you will:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Finaro products and services, emphasizing how Finaro can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain a high-level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as a key contributor for current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the best solution to meet them
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
- Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication, and implementation.