Information Security Specialist
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage compliance activities with security regulations such as PCI-DSS and GDPR with internal and external stakeholders
- Track and execute security operations activities such as security investigations, forensics, and risk mitigation plan
- Responsibility for technical information security aspects in the company’s production and corporate environments
- Cooperate with IT and development teams to operate the implementation of global security policy, standards, directives and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security
- Oversee incident response procedures as well as the investigation of security breaches
- Work with 3rd party companies for risk assessment and penetration test activities
- Additional responsibilities will include access control systems, employee education and awareness, and more
- At least 3 years in Information Security roles (similar role or equivalent)
- Experience with PCI-DSS Level 1 certification
- Experience with OS security (Linux and Windows)
- Experience with information security systems such as firewalls, IPS, VPN systems, central anti-virus systems, etc.
- Experience with providing detailed security guidelines
- Experience of working with 3rd party risk assessments and penetration tests companies
- Experience with complex infrastructures and high-end technology
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing)
- A “CAN DO” attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Experience as information security specialist in a financial company
- Experience with database security, emphasizing Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySql
- Experience with incident response processes
- Experience with forensics tools
- CISSP certification