Account & Sales Operations Manager - Portugal
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Account Management (50%)
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provide account leadership for the client's major Sales initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within Credorax such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with the Credorax matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with the Credorax’ products and services (quarterly reviews - QBR, regular calls, account plans maintenance)
- Identify and close opportunities for growth.
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients.
- Conducts regular Fraud and Chargeback reviews using available dashboards and consults with Credorax Fraud team.
- Manages Negative Collections with clients.
- Is responsible for the distribution of any external communication issued by Credorax to partners/merchants.
- Maintains knowledge of the Credorax service offering.
- Help to document best practices in client relationship management and in deploying Credorax solutions.
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- Is forward-looking- doesn’t just react to client requests, but actively works with the client to help define his/her agenda.
On-Boarding Activity & Sales Support (50%)
- Provide operational support to the Sales Team.
- Serve as onboarding manager and support relationship of clients, led by the Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
- Pre-sales support. Assist in qualifying leads, escalate to Manager or Sales Team as appropriate, tailor communications to address business needs to potential clients.
- After-sales support. Oversee onboarding process. Collect KYC documents from client and upload to Salesforce (SFDC) for the underwriting process. Lead correspondence regarding the onboarding process between the organization and the clients. Manage post-go-live onboarding follow-up, post-boarding changes to the account.
- Daily operational communication with clients, provide updates, training on onboarding portal for partners.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop daily/weekly/monthly reporting routines.
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities.
- Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regards to the onboarding process.