R&D System Analyst
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
- Translate business requirements to detailed R&D-ready documents
- Review and understand API documentation of our 3rd party vendors
- Support and advise for requirements and design of internal R&D projects
- Work closely with Product, Dev and QA teams
- Create and maintain documentation for existing processes and applications