Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are looking for an ETL Developer to join our ETL Team.
• Working in a dynamic environment, with multiple simultaneous projects
• End to End responsibility of a project (Requirements, Solution Design, development, implementation and maintenance)
•Working environment based on variety of technologies (Informatica, Python, Airflow, Snowflake DB, Oracle DB, MYSQL, PosgreSQL, REST API, JSON, XML etc.)
• Working Experience with ETL tools and creating Data pipelines - A must
• Working Experience with SQL - A must
• Working Experience with DB and Relational Models - A must
• Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques, including star/snowflake schemas – A must
• Experience with informatica/Oracle/Snowflake DB – Big advantage
• Proven experience in analyzing information systems - advantage
• Hands on experience with Linux - advantage
• Experience with Python scripting/data pipelines/Airflow - big adavantage
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Open minded and creative.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment while providing creative solutions for complex business requirements.
• Excellent English written and verbal skills - A must