Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Fraud Analyst is responsible for:
- Daily monitoring and investigation of suspicious transaction, merchant and third-party activity.
- Effectively liaise cross-teams and cross company, identifying fraud risk and implementing best-in-class monitoring reports and fraud mitigating procedures.
- Effectively analyse fraud trends within our entire portfolio and at merchant level.
- Discuss fraud trends and processes with partners and merchants, discuss action plans and work with them to make recommendations.
- Perform analysis of purchases/transactions, real-time or near real-time or via company‘s proprietary Business Intelligence tool to identify fraud and chargeback risks.
- Regular preparation of reports to facilitate the explanation of fraud risk findings. Liaise with Card Schemes including, Visa and MasterCard, regarding fraud and risk-related matters.
- Be knowledgeable in Scheme chargeback and fraud programs.
- Monitor and manage the Card Scheme programs including timely review of breaches, investigations, submission of appeals, submission of data to Card Schemes, and reporting to senior management as per internal process.
- Work closely with the risk team to identify problematic merchants that need to be closely monitored.
- Work closely with the fraud prevention manager to assist with adapting and building the fraud tools used by the team on a daily basis.
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the manager.
- Hold a Degree in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Data Analytics, Economics or any other related discipline
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Oracle BI, SAP, Qlik, Tableau or SQL is required
- Have advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and intuitive investigative skills
- Have previous work experience in a fraud/investigative function gained from working in either Payments, Banking or iGaming industry
- Be excellent at communicating in English – Both verbal & in writing
- Be able to work under minimal supervision / be able to work independently
- Have strong decision-making skills
- Having Card Acquiring background is highly advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflows