KYC Merchant Onboarding Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are looking to recruit a KYC Merchant Onboarding Officer within our Merchant Onboarding Team. The KYC Merchant Onboarding Officer will report directly to the Merchant Onboarding Team Leader and will provide support to the company globally. They will work closely with team members and the manager on a wide range of day-to-day issues.
- Performing Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud and Risk checks on current and prospective clients.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Legal, Fraud, Financial Risk, and Sales Operations Managers to obtain KYC documentation.
- Underwriting new applications and identifying risks from a Card scheme perspective
- Analyze financial data through financial statements and results through different credit scoring sources for new merchants and partners
- Establish and decide on held collateral on behalf of a merchant or partner in line with the allowed approval threshold,
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place
- Liaising with other teams to ensure compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements as pertain to merchant application files.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.
- Related Diploma or degree, or minimum of five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Underwriting as well as Card Acquiring background of at least 1 year
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be highly organized, pro-active, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be a team player and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.