BI Operations Engineer
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for an intermediate engineer to join to a challenging position in the Data and Business Intelligence groups to the Business Operation world.
- Responsible for propriety, monitoring and stabilization of Finaro production ecosystem on the Data areas
- Take part in the operational activities of our business systems – BI, Data Services, and interfaces
- Work closely with the technical teams. to help identify, report, and resolve technical issues
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues on BI and Data areas
- Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures
- Take part in improvements and automation to achieve systems operational excellence
- Customer success principles for making sure smooth and satisfying delivery of our new products
- Monitor system quality performance and optimization of processes
- Includes 24/7 on call shifts
- At least 2 years’ experience on operational tasks on computerized ecosystems
- Vast experience with SQL language
- Industrial Engineering/Information systems intermediate engineer or similar
- Good English skills (Verbal & Written)- Must
- Understanding of BI data modeling and ETL processes (Informatica, SSIS, DataStage) - advantage
- Hands-on experience with Python - advantage
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities including troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fast learner